11. It is strictly forbidden to bring any types of drinks and food to all sectors of the Training hall.
12. A visitor, who despite a warning violates the rules of these regulations or does not obey the instructions of those responsible for maintaining order in the Training hall, can be banished from the premises of the Training hall.
13. In exceptional cases, according to the nature of the violation, the general manager of STEEL ARENA or his representative can ask a member of the private security guard for help or ask the police authorities for help directly.
14. Visitors are obliged to behave in the premises of the Training hall in a manner that does not damage or otherwise impair the facilities of the Training hall.
15. Visitors must pay STEEL ARÉNA any damage caused by their actions or neglect in the Training hall.
16. Visitors are obliged to keep cleanliness and order within Training hall.
17. Strict smoking prohibition in all Training hall premises!!!
18. Throwing any objects into the Ice Rink or production area is restricted during sport, social, cultural and other events as well as out of any event time.
19. It is strictly forbidden to take pictures and to film in the premises of the Training hall. Photographing and filming is possible only with the prior consent
of the general manager of STEEL ARENA or the organizer.
20. Bikes, carriages, small motorcycle or other means of transport are prohibited outside of the Training hall as well as within its premises. Entry of persons on roller skates to the Training hall is prohibited.
21. Visitors are allowed to move in the Training hall only in spaces reserved for visitors. Entry to other premises of the Training hall to visitors is prohibited.
22. The injury to the public subject to the action (ball, puck etc.) Does not correspond to the training hall. The injured person is entitled to pursue their rights with the organizer of the event.
23. Visitor that finds any objects within Training hall premises is obliged to deliver them at the gatehouse or at person on duty who will secure these objects and handover to the owner.
24. Every visitor of the Training hall agrees without further notice to the free use of their likenesses as a part of any video recording, transmission or reproduction for commercial purposes, to the extent of the whole or just a part of the event in relation to the Training hall, organizers or sponsors of the event.
25. STEEL ARÉNA will not be responsible for damages, injuries caused by carelessness or failed observance of the Visitors´ Order as well as instructions of responsible employees. All damages caused by inappropriate conduct of visitors (failed observance of provisions included in the Visitors´ Order) will be claimed in compliance with valid SR regulations.
26. Provisions of the Visitors´ Order apply to entire Training hall object including parking lots and other objects belonging to Training hall.
27. Parking spaces belonging to the Training hall can be used only by vehicles with parking passes.
28. Maximum seating capacity in the Training hall is 300 seats. Exceeding this audience capacity is not possible.